Millions of shoppers are waiting for you. Ready when you are!
WHY SELL ON KICKSTORE
Join a global marketplace of sneaker lovers where hundreds of thousands of buyers shop for shoes and accessories
HOW IT WORKS
Start selling on Kickstore in 4 easy steps
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue.
- Our team will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Access all your orders on one dashboard
- Get insightful data on how buyers are interacting with your products to help you grow
Package and deliver with ease
- Charleson Courier delivers your items in minutes
- Our goal is to offer efficient delivery services at low fees to support all our merchants
Get payments and grow your business
- Kickstore makes payments to your account in minutes
- This gives you enough cash flow to grow your business
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
On sale commission
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of sneaker lovers.
- Delivery labels to package your items.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell more.
Commission fees are billed in USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount in
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Kickstore
How do fees work on Kickstore?
Joining and starting a shop on Kickstore is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.00 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Commission fees are billed in USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.